Bangladesh Premier League (BPL), first edition will kick off on February 9, 2012 and final to be played on 29 February. Six teams will play each other twice in the 20-day tournament over 33 matches to be played in Chittagong and Dhaka. five foreign players to be allowed in their XIs Adam Gilchrist, Kieron Pollard, Mathew Hayden, Dwayne Bravo, James Anderson and Kamran Akmal are among foreign players who are available for the tournament so far.
All your cricket news, reviews and opinions. Australia based independent cricket blog journalism with contributors from around the globe!


The new jersey looks so much cooler. Needless to say I am a big fan of Indian cricket team. There has been a lot of discussions around the bowlers in the team but I guess last match with Australia was worth watching. I saw these matches live on www.starsports.com Amit Mishra seems like an underdog who will surely and very soon show that he has got what it takes to revive our bowling squad.
ReplyDelete