Skip to main content

Brad Young signs Adelaide Strikers


A left-arm orthodox spinner, Brad Young has joined the Big Bash League after signing the Adelaide Strikers.


Young played six ODI's for Australia in between 1998 to 1999.

Young said, "I played when Australia were the No. 1 side in the world, I look back with fond memories and hopefully there are a few more over the next few weeks, I have a wiser head on my shoulders. I do feel ready, shed a few kilos, the ball is coming out well and I am just trying to get up to speed on the fielding and batting."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bangladesh Premier League starts on February 9

Bangladesh Premier League (BPL), first edition will kick off on February 9, 2012 and final to be played on 29 February. Six teams will play each other twice in the 20-day tournament over 33 matches to be played in Chittagong and Dhaka. five foreign players to be allowed in their XIs Adam Gilchrist, Kieron Pollard, Mathew Hayden, Dwayne Bravo, James Anderson and Kamran Akmal are among foreign players who are available for the tournament so far.

Kevin Pietersen to play Caribbean Premier League

Former England all-rounder Kevin Pietersen is all set to take part in the Caribbean Premier League Twenty20, takes place in July and August this year, according to reports from BBC . Pietersen, 33, has confirmed the news on his Twitter account: Delighted to enter the Draft for @CPL_T20 next week. Will we be rivals or teammates, @henrygayle ? — Kevin Pietersen (@KP24) March 28, 2014 Despite being England's top-scorer in all international formats, the South African-born batsman was sacked from England and Wales Cricket Board contract in February following the team's recent 5-0 Ashes whitewash in Australia.