Skip to main content

Retirement Not Yet - Ponting


Former Australian Captain Ricky Ponting said that after seeing his performance in the current ODI series against Sri Lanka, He stopped thinking for retirement from international cricket.


After winning the second ODI match against Sri Lanka from eight wickets, Ponting said "I scored 90 runs not out and I got a man of the match. I think my game has been improved after quitting the captaincy and so far I performed well against Sri Lanka."

He said "I got a chance to practice more of which my batting and fielding has improved"

Ponting said "I feel fresh and I hope that similar situation will be in the rest of the match."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bangladesh Premier League starts on February 9

Bangladesh Premier League (BPL), first edition will kick off on February 9, 2012 and final to be played on 29 February. Six teams will play each other twice in the 20-day tournament over 33 matches to be played in Chittagong and Dhaka. five foreign players to be allowed in their XIs Adam Gilchrist, Kieron Pollard, Mathew Hayden, Dwayne Bravo, James Anderson and Kamran Akmal are among foreign players who are available for the tournament so far.

Kevin Pietersen to play Caribbean Premier League

Former England all-rounder Kevin Pietersen is all set to take part in the Caribbean Premier League Twenty20, takes place in July and August this year, according to reports from BBC . Pietersen, 33, has confirmed the news on his Twitter account: Delighted to enter the Draft for @CPL_T20 next week. Will we be rivals or teammates, @henrygayle ? — Kevin Pietersen (@KP24) March 28, 2014 Despite being England's top-scorer in all international formats, the South African-born batsman was sacked from England and Wales Cricket Board contract in February following the team's recent 5-0 Ashes whitewash in Australia.